Monday, August 13, 2012

Color Obsession: Peacock Green!


During my lunch breaks, I scroll through the various sales on Joss & Main, looking for key pieces or accessories to add to my home.  There is always a ton of great stuff, and more often than not, I find that I was just a tad too slow and the items I truly adore are sold out. 

Today however, there was one particular piece that caught my eye, and while I won’t be shelling out the money for it, I’m pretty obsessed with it.  This Sutton Place Chaise in Peacock had me drooling at first site.  I mean just look at how gorgeous that green is!  The color alone makes the piece feel so rich and expensive.
Sutton Place Chaise

Green has definitely always been one of my favorite colors, but I am now on a mission to add more of this Perfect Peacock to my home and wardrobe.  Dark, jewel-toned greens are definitely going to be one of my top Fall colors this year.  

Here’s a look at some other fabulous peacock green finds!



Alexis Bittar Jewelry available @ Nordstrom


Tory Burch is spot-on!






Essie "Stylenomics" Nail Color





Sutton Table Lamp






ghd Green Peacock Straightener





Pleated Skirt - Cupcakes and Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment