Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pisces Dreamin'


While sipping a little green tea this morning, I decided to check-in on my horoscope reading for the day.  Now let me say, I am not someone who avidly reads or follows astrology, but every once in a while I find them interesting and like to indulge.  The truth is, I really try hard not to believe what I read about day to day events, but when it comes to my “Astrological Personality” as a Pisces, the description is right on the money. 
 Here's what Horoscope.com has to say about Pisces:


 I will definitely own up to the whole romantic, artistic, sensitive side of the Pisces, but what I can identify with the most is being a dreamer.  

I am too often caught with my head in the clouds, thinking up a wonderful, imaginary life for myself.  This isn’t to say that I don’t think my life is wonderful now but let’s face it, part of being human is trying to find a way to improve and make things better.   So, as I read my horoscope today, I began to dream, and as I dreamed I thought about how I could make some of it reality.

Thus I began my dream list.  NOTHING big.  These are just small, everyday dreams which may be a bit challenging but feasible.   The beginning of my list looks something like this:

  • Go to the spa
  • Train for a half-marathon
  • Read 5 books by the end of the year (NOT including baby books!)
  • Blog at least 3x a week
  • Buy a house
  • Take cooking/baking classes

I don’t know how well I’ll do with conquering my dreams, but having them written down feels like it helps.

So what about you?  Any small or BIG dreams?  Do you follow your horoscope and let it guide you?

No comments:

Post a Comment