Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hamptons of the Chesapeake - Fashion Spread

It took me a day or so, but I finally opened up the latest issue of Capitol File that landed on my doorstep the other day.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Capitol File, it's a fairly new magazine based out of Washington DC which highlights all the happenings, hotspots, fashion, and people from and visiting the District. 


I'm not a huge follower of the magazine, its usually just something to flip through while I sip on my morning coffee, but I think that's about to change.  When I turned to a fashion spread shot at the Inn at Perry Cabin, I just about fell in love with the location and every outfit.  The Inn at Perry Cabin is located in St. Michaels, Maryland just across the Bay Bridge and is about 2 hours from the heart of DC.  While the location is stunning, I was really all about the clothes modeled on the beautiful landscape.  Every piece, every outfit, is totally something that I would love to have in my closet.  Check it out!








More details about the location and outfits can be found on the Capitol File Website here

No comments:

Post a Comment